Did you know...
Looking for information
on the MCCPA
2016 Mustang Round Up?
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 200 members and participated in over thirty
events and twelve club meetings in 2015. In 2016 we plan to do
even more including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the
MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September
3rd at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The January and February meetings will held on Saturday starting at 1pm, all following meetings will be held on Thursdays starting at 7pm, the dates for 2016 are:
- January 16
- February 20
- March 17
- April 28
- May 19
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
The next General MCCPA meeting will be Thursday August 18
July 30, MCCPA goes to Knoebels Amusement Resort in Elysburg.
July 31, Foodstock Music Fesitval, Lancaster Liederkranz in Manheim. ___________________
Did you know our club started 24 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the third installment of the MCCPA history! ___________________
MCCPA is a
NRMA Host Club
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings in 2016, see the members page for more details.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2016, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2016 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change.
- January 30, American Muscle Career Fair and VIP Event, see the MCCPA Facebook page for the Sign Up link.
- January 30, Ford’s Mustang Private Preview and Philadelphia Auto Show 8 AM.
- February 13, The Weekend Warriors Luncheon at the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing.
- February 20, Winter Beater Cruise, The Markets at Shrewsbury, 11AM – 3PM.
- April 9, First Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.
- April 10, Westminster Spring Thaw Show.
- April 16, MCCPA Cruise to Pioneer Tunnel and Steam Train, Ashland, PA.
- April 17, MCCPA Cruise to Grumpy’s BBQ, Allentown, PA
- April 22-24, Road Trip to Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI.
- April 23, Cruise to the Antietam Battlefield with RMR.
- April 29 – May 1, NMRA Ford Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
- May 14, Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors of Hanover sponsored by MCCPA.
- May 20-21, Cruisin’ Ocean City at Ocean City Maryland.
- May 21, Brayen's Create a Smile Car Show and Concert, Halifax.
- May 28, 12th Annual Fireman's Festival and Country Cruise, Oregon Dairy.
- May 29, VFMC 35th Chester County Mustang Show at Kimberton Fairgrounds,Phoenixville.
- June 2-5, Carlisle Ford Nationals with Saturday cookout.
- June 11, 17th Annual LCBC Car Show at LCBC Manheim Campus, 9am-2pm.
- June 18, BCMCC 7th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 18, 3rd Annual Thunder on The River Car Show, Columbia, PA, 10am-3pm.
- June 25, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show at Leg Up Farm, Mt. Wolf, PA, see the links page for flyer.
- July 3, Let’s Go Cruisin’ to Campbelltown, PA by Country Cruisers of Lebanon Co.
- July 4, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet.
- July 9, Cumberland Valley Classic Car Club Cruise In, at the Iron Skillet.
- July 10, MCoM Mt. Airy Show.
- July 10, Penn Mustang Show, Allentown.
- July 16, Back to the 50's Classic Car Show, Brightside Baptist Church, Lancaster.
- July 18-24, Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach.
- July 23 Berk's County Mustang Car Club Dairy Queen, Kenhorst Show.
- July 30, MCCPA goes to Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg, PA.
- July 31, Foodstock Music Fesitval, Lancaster Liederkranz, Manheim. www.foodstockpa.org
- August 6, Chicken Show at St. David’s Lutheran Church, Hanover.
- August 7, 4th Annual Olympic Skating Center Car Show.
- August 13, CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day, Breakfast at Skyline Restaurant.
- August 13, Cumberland Valley Classic Car Club Cruise In,at Iron Skillet.
- August 13, American Muscle Mustang Show.
- August 21, 28th Annual MDA Car Show, Williams Grove Speedway.
- August 21, 19th Annual Mid-Maryland Ford Event at Mason Dixon Dragway.
- August 26, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In, Glen Rock, PA.
- August 28, Camaro Vs. Mustang Car Show @ Scoops, Mountville, PA 11AM – 2PM.
- September 3, Annual MCCPA Round up show at Carlisle fairgrounds.
- September 5, Kauffman’s BBQ Car Show.
- September 10, Fall Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- September 10, Cumberland Valley Classics Car Club Cruise In at the Iron Skillet.
- September 11, Club Cruise and Picnic.
- September 17, Neffsville Car Show.
- September 18, CVCCC Show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds
- September 24, MCCPA Cruise to Western PA.
- October 8, Pumpkin Fest in East Pennsboro.
- October 8, Cumberland Valley Classics Car Club Cruise In at the Iron Skillet.
- October 15, Leg Up Fall Fest, Mt. Wolf, PA.
- October 15, Foxtoberfest.
- October 30, the annual MCCPA Covered Bridge Cruise, Lancaster PA.
- November 6, Show Before the Snow.
- November 12, Annual MCCPA Member Banquet and Elections.
- December 31, 2016 MCCPA New Year's party.
Check the links page for Links to registration forms and information
Dairy Queen - Kenhorst Car Show
On July 23, Some MCCPA members headed up to Berk's County Mustang Car Club’s Dairy Queen - Kenhorst Car Show. What is better to do on a hot Saturday night besides have some Dairy Queen treats and lot at some cool cars. The show was open to all cars and bikes. The folks at Berk's County Mustang Car Club did a great job running the show. All the proceeds went to the Four Diamonds charity.
Back to the 50's Classic Car Show
On July 16, several MCCPA members attended the Back to the 50's Classic Car Show. The show was located at the Brightside Baptist Church in Lancaster. The show provided the show field with a fish or chicken dinner. MCCPA members met for Breakfast and cruised up to Lancaster together. MCCPA member Rich Gentile for winning the Best in show trophy.
July 16-24, Several MCCPA members are having a Mustang Week…literally. This is the 15th Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. A week of daily Mustang events and fun. This year some of the members rented a house together…A Mustang Reality Show.
On Sunday, July 10, several MCCPA Mustangs cruised up to the PennMustang Show in Allentown. The show was held at Haldeman Ford Lincoln. This is the 9th Annual PennMustang Show and drew cars from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. Eleven MCCPA members participated in the show.
Haar's Drive-In, the sequel
On Saturday July 9, after having fun at Haar’s drive in on June 30, MCCPA members headed to Haar’s Drive-in in Dillsburg again for a showing of "The Secret Life of Pets" and "Independence Day". The night started with a couple of showers, but by dark all was clear. Haar’s has a great snack bar. So the night can be summed up with, good food, good movie and good friends (and a bunch of Mustangs).
Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet
On Monday July 4, MCCPA held its annual Meet and great Club Picnic. This year the Picnic was held at H. M. Levitz Memorial Park in Grantville, PA. By tradition the day included a cruise and of course, ice cream. Fitting for the 4th of July, the main attraction of the cruise was a stop to the Fort Indiantown Gap Cemetery. Fort Indiantown Gap is the national cemetery for the states of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia and West Virginia. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania donated Land for the 677-acre site to the Veterans Administration. The Pennsylvania Veterans’ Memorial is the largest monument in all the VA’s National cemeteries. On the way back to the park, we stopped at Mt Gretna and had ice cream at The Jigger’s Shop. I understand the Chocolate Explosion Sundae lived up to its name. After Ice cream it was time for Burgers, Hotdogs and all kinds of salads and treats.
Let’s Go Cruisin’ to Campbelltown
On Sunday July 3, Several MCCPA members headed to the Country Cruisers of Lebanon Co.'s Campbelltown Show at the Campbelltown Fire Company grounds. It was a beautiful day for a car show. The show was open to all with Motorcycles, Tractors, Hot Rods, Trucks, Muscle cars and the best Muscle car…Mustangs! Three MCCPA members walked away with trophies.
Thursday June 30, How to MCCPA members prefer to see a movie? Outside with their Mustangs of course. Several MCCPA members headed to Haar’s Drive-in in Dillsburg. All enjoyed a perfect night for an outdoor movie watching Dirty Dancing. The Mustangs lined up by the concession stand (just picture the Volvo as a 1993 Reef Blue GT Convertible). The black convertible spotted us leaving Rite Aid, and asked if she could park with us. How could we say no?
Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show
On Saturday June 25, on a beautiful sunny day, MCCPA members helped run the Leg Up Farms car show. Leg up Farm is a non-profit therapy center in York County, Pennsylvania for children with special needs. MCCPA is proud to have Leg up Farm as our charity. The show was a great success, every possible parking spot was filled on the asphalt, some cars needed to park on the grass. There was also a good selection of Motorcycles.
3rd Annual Thunder on The River Car Show
Also on June 18, several other MCCPA members attended the 3rd Annual Thunder on The River Car Show in Columbia, PA. One of the advantages of becoming a larger club is being able to cover two events on the same day. On June 18, 2016, MCCPA participated in two events the BCMCC 7th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show and the 3rd Annual Thunder on The River Car Show in Columbia, PA.
BCMCC 7th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show
On June 18, several MCCPA attended the BCMCC 7th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show. MCCPA had a great showing and took home six trophies. One of the advantages of becoming a larger club is being able to cover two events on the same day. On June 18, 2016, MCCPA participated in two events the BCMCC 7th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show and the 3rd Annual Thunder on The River Car Show in Columbia, PA.
17th Annual LCBC Motorsports Show and BBQ
On June 12, several members of MCCPA attended the 17th Annual LCBC Motorsports Show and BBQ. The show is located at the main campus of LCBC Church in Manheim, PA. The show is open to all types of autos, trucks, motorcycles, remote control airplanes and models. The church provides free coffee and donuts in the morning and ice cream in the afternoon. There is also some great BBQ to purchase for lunch. MCCPA Joe Cressler won 4th overall in the Auto category for his 2015 GT Mustang.
Barn Find at Carlisle Ford Nationals
Is it possible for MCCPA to top last year’s great Ford National event? YES!
For four fun Days, June 2-5, MCCPA participated in the Ford Nationals held at the Carlisle fairgrounds. The Ford Nationals is one of the premier Ford events in the USA that just happens to be in MCCPA home turf. This year we expanded our club tent to 20x40. The theme this year is a Barn Find. MCCPA members out did themselves, many dressed for the part, Cheryl and Tim created some incredible art work (which will be auctioned at the MCCPA roundup). Andy and Pat supplied the hay bales, Kathy again organized the cookout, Bob brought a second grill and Jen among other things, supplied the barn yard sounds. Too many MCCPA members contributed to list. Great job everyone!
VFMC 35th Chester County Mustang Show
On Sunday May 29, Cruised out to the VFMC 35th Chester County Mustang Show at Kimberton Fairgrounds in Phoenixville. This is unique show in that it is two shows in one, a Mustang show run by Valley Forge Mustang club and Chester County Antique Car Club hosts an antique/classic/muscle car show. MCCPA had seven class winners, MCCPA also won the club participation award again this year.
12th Annual Fireman's Festival and Country Cruise
On Saturday May 28th, Several MCCPA members headed to the 12th Annual Fireman's Festival and Country Cruise at Oregon Dairy. I turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. Oregon Dairy is known to MCCPA members as the starting point of the Covered Bridge Tour.
Spring Muscle Car Mayhem
at Performance Motors of Hanover
On Saturday May 14, MCCPA held the Spring Muscle Car Mayhem show. The show was located at Performance Motors of Hanover. The morning was Sunny and perfect for a Car Show. Mother Nature was nice enough to hold the rain until after the show. We thank Performance Motors of Hanover for the use of their beautiful facility and all the help they do. Performance Motors holds monthly Cars and coffee. The show had more cars than last year! All profits went to the MCCPA charity Leg Up Farm.
NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals
MCCPA was asked by NRMA to give support to the 16th Annual NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway in Reading PA. MCCPA is currently a NMRA Host Club. On the Weekend of April 28-May 1 several MCCPA members headed to Reading and started Friday night getting ready for the show. Saturday started with an early setup, day was spent with all the tasks of running a Car Show, like directing the Fords into the Show. Unfortunately the Pennsylvania spring weather rained out Sunday.
Road Trip to Henry Ford Museum
On April 22 members from MCCPA took a long cruise to the Road Trip to Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI. While there the group also went through the Ford Rouge Factory tour. The group cruised home on Sunday.
National Mustang Day Cruise
Happy National Mustang Day! What does MCCPA do on National Mustang Day, the Day after a Cruise? We go on another Cruise of course. On Sunday April 17, MCCPA members started the Day started at the same meeting place as the day before. The MCCPA members then cruised up to Roadside America in Shartleville, PA. Roadside America is an incredible .027 gauge train layout designed to capture the American landscape. The next stretch of the cruise headed to the America on Wheels Museum in Allentown PA. The America on Wheels Museum was also hosting a Bulldog parade. The last part of the cruise headed for where else but Grumpy’s Bar-B-Que Roadhouse. MCCPA has a tradition of including Grumpy’s in a Spring Cruise.
Cruise to the Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine and Steam Train
On Saturday April 16, MCCPA members cruised to the Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine and Steam Train in Ashland, PA. The cruise was led by MCCPA members Ira and Barbara Bloom. The day started at Perkins in Harrisburg where several members enjoyed breakfast together. The group then cruised on back roads to Ashland PA. The Cruise ended at the Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine. MCCPA members took a steam train ride that included history of the mine and the surrounding area. All then took a ride to 400 feet deep coal mine for more interesting facts. The mine was a bit nippy. Once back in the sunlight the group saddled up to cruise to Kaufman’s Barbeque Restaurant. One the way we stopped for an ice cream appetizer at Dairy Queen. Once a Kaufman’s it was time for dinner. It was a great day and the best part there is another cruise tomorrow!
Spring Thaw Car Show
On April 10, the day after snow, some MCCPA members joined 200 other hardy fords for the Spring Thaw in Westminster Maryland. The show was put on by Mid-Maryland Spring Car Show.
Performance Motors of Hanover
April Cars and Coffee
On April 9,a snowing morning, several MCCPA members braved the snow to attend the April Cars of Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover. The folks of PMH opened their showroom to the public. They have a very cool collection of Mustangs and Shelby’s including some very rare cars. The hot coffee and donuts was very welcomed on a chilly snowy morning. Next month, the May Cars and Coffee is followed by the Spring Muscle Car Mayhem.
Ford’s Mustang Private Preview
at the Philadelphia Auto Show
On January 30, several MCCPA members attended the Ford’s Mustang Private Preview at the Philadelphia Auto Show. The Group shared breakfast and a presentation by Wally Hagen, Marketing Manager East Market Area. Jon Clor of Ford Performance/ Ford Motor Company was the guest speaker at the preview, and his talk was about Ford Mustang concepts that never were produced. MCCPA staff photographer won a paper weight from John for knowing that Ford produced some Mustang IIs that were convertibles.
MCCPA Events from 2015
2015 was a super year for MCCPA. We are at about 200 members and attended over thirty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!