Did you know...
The 2015 MCCPA MUSTANG ROUNDUP
Coming Labor Day weekend, Saturday September 5, 2015
The 12th Annual Mustang Roundup is returning to the Carlisle fairgrounds.
2015 Round Up Classes
There are eleven classes, ten (A-J) will be competing for awards
Specialty Ford Production (Mach I, Boss, Bullitt, SVT, Cobra) 1994-2016
Specialty After Market (Shelby, Roush, Saleen, etc.) 1994-2016
RMR, Red Mustang Registry
Click on the above for more information and the registration form.
Part of the proceeds from the MCCPA Mustang Roundup goes to Leg up Farm and to a scholarship to a Cumberland Perry VO Tech student.
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
We are involved in many activities including the All Ford
Nationals at Carlisle and the MCCPA's annual Mustang Round
Up Car Show which is September 5th at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
The club holds meetings, cruises and shows.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill.
The meetings start at 6:30pm and the dates for 2015 are:
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
- June 18
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
The next MCCPA Event, Muscle, Motors and Miracles Car Show at Knoebels,May 30
June 18 ___________________
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings on: February 7, March 7, April 4 and May 2.
See the Member’s page for more details.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also join using Paypal.
Simply click on the Pay Now button.
Use the add Your Information box to include your name, address, email, phone number and list of your Mustangs!
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2015, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2015 MCCPA Events
Note: dates are subject to change.
- April 18, the first MCCPA cruise of the year to Grumpy’s and America On Wheels in Allentown.
- May 9, Muscle Car Mayham at Performance Motors sponsored by Mustang Club of Central PA.
- May 24, the 34th Annual Chester County Mustang Show by The Valley Forge Mustang Club.
- May 30, Muscle, Motors and Miracles Car Show, at Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg, PA.
- June 5-7, the Ford Nationals at Carlisle with Saturday cookout!
- June 13, 16th Annual LCBC Motorsports Show and BBQ, Manheim, PA.
- June 20, 6th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Car Show by Berks County Mustang Club.
- July 4, the Annual MCCPA club picnic.
- July 5, Let's go Cruisin' Car Show by Country Cruisers of Lebanon Co.
- July 25, Cruise to Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg, PA.
- August 1, Chicken Show, St. David's Lutheran Church, Hanover, PA.
- August 8, CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation day.
- August 15, American Muscle Show.
- September 5, Annual MCCPA Round up show at Carlisle fairgrounds.
- October, the annual MCCPA Covered Bridge Cruise, Lancaster PA.
- November, Annual MCCPA Member Banquet and Elections.
Check the links page for Links to registration forms and information
34th Annual Chester County Mustang Show
On May 24, 2015 members of MCCPA cruised up to the 34th Annual Chester County Mustang Show at Kimberton. The show is a join effort of the Valley Forge Mustang Club (VFMC) and the Chester County Antique Car Club (CCACC) partner each year to host a unique car event. Two car shows in one. The VFMC hosts a Mustang Only car show and the CCACC hosts an antique/classic/muscle car show. This year there was a record attendance of Mustangs. MCCPA brought eighteen Mustangs winning the club participation award. Also four members placed in the show.
Muscle Car Mayhem
On Saturday May 9, 2015 MCCPA held the Muscle Car Mayhem show. The show was located at Performance Motors of Hanover. The folks from Performance Motors of Hanover were not only gracious enough to let us use their facility, but they started setting up at 6:30 and helped all day at the show. The show was a big success, we had almost 80 cars registered and all the the profits from the show went Leg Up Farm.
First Cruise for 2015!
On April 18, MCCPA held the first cruse for 2015. The Cruise started at the Sonic/Giant on Linglestown Road and cruised up to America on Wheels museum in Allentown PA. The club had a great time looking at all the exhibits and displays. The club then cruised to Grumpy’s. Cruising to Grumpy’s has become a MCCPA club tradition. The Club also managed to cruise through a covered bridge on the way!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!