Did you know...
Spring Muscle Car Mayhem 2016
Presented by MCCPA
Saturday May 14th, 2016
Performance Motors of Hanover.
1171 Eichelberger St, Hanover, PA
Entrance Fee $10
Registration is 8am to 10am
Voting is 10am-12:30pm
Awards at 1:00pm
Proceeds goes to support:
Top 20 Awards
Open to all Muscle Cars and Trucks!
Looking for information on the
MCCPA 2016 Mustang Round Up?
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 200 members and participated in over thirty
events and twelve club meetings in 2015. In 2016 we plan to do
even more including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the
MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September
3rd at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The January and February meetings will held on Saturday starting at 1pm, all following meetings will be held on Thursdays starting at 7pm, the dates for 2016 are:
- January 16
- February 20
- March 17
- April 28
- May 19
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
The next MCCPA Planning meeting will be Saturday May 7.
May 14, Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors
The Deadline to get a discounted spot on the showfield for the Carlisle Ford Nationals is May 2, see the Members page for more details. ___________________
Did you know our club started 24 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the third installment of the MCCPA history! ___________________
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings in 2016, see the members page for more details.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
MCCPA is now an Official Host club for NMRA!
MCCPA is helping with is the NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway in Reading, PA on April 30 and May 1.
See the MCCPA links page for the flyers and more information.
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2016, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2016 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change.
- January 30, American Muscle Career Fair and VIP Event, see the MCCPA Facebook page for the Sign Up link.
- January 30, Ford’s Mustang Private Preview and Philadelphia Auto Show 8 AM.
- February 13, The Weekend Warriors Luncheon at the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing.
- February 20, Winter Beater Cruise, The Markets at Shrewsbury, 11AM – 3PM.
- April 9, First Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.
- April 10, Westminster Spring Thaw Show.
- April 16, MCCPA Cruise to Pioneer Tunnel and Steam Train, Ashland, PA.
- April 17, MCCPA Cruise to Grumpy’s BBQ, Allentown, PA
- April 22-24, Road Trip to Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI.
- April 23, Cruise to the Antietam Battlefield with RMR.
- April 29 – May 1, NMRA Ford Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
- May 14, Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors of Hanover sponsored by MCCPA.
- May 20-21, Cruisin’ Ocean City at Ocean City Maryland.
- May 29, VFMC 35th Chester County Mustang Show at Kimberton Fairgrounds,Phoenixville.
- June 2-5, Carlisle Ford Nationals with Saturday cookout.
- June 11, 17th Annual LCBC Car Show at LCBC Manheim Campus, 9am-2pm.
- June 18, BCMCC 7th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 18, 3rd Annual Thunder on The River Car Show, Columbia, PA, 10am-3pm.
- June 25, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show at Leg Up Farm, Mt. Wolf, PA, see links page for flyer.
- July 3, Let’s Go Cruisin’ to Campbelltown, PA by Country Cruisers of Lebanon Co.
- July 4, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet.
- July TBA, MCoM Mt. Airy Show.
- July TBA, Penn Mustang Show, Allentown.
- July 18-24, Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach.
- July 30, MCCPA goes to Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg, PA.
- August TBA, Chicken Show at St. David’s Lutheran Church, Hanover.
- August 13, CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day, Breakfast at Skyline Restaurant.
- August TBA, American Muscle Mustang Show.
- August 26, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In, Glen Rock, PA.
- August TBA, 19th Annual Mid-Maryland Ford Event at Mason Dixon Dragway.
- September 3, Annual MCCPA Round up show at Carlisle fairgrounds.
- September 5, Kauffman’s BBQ Car Show.
- September 10, Fall Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- September TBA, Neffsville Car Show.
- September TBA, CVCCC Show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds
- September 24, MCCPA Cruise to Western PA.
- October TBA, Pumpkin Fest in East Pennsboro.
- October TBA, Leg Up Fall Fest, Mt. Wolf, PA.
- October 23, the annual MCCPA Covered Bridge Cruise, Lancaster PA.
- October 30, Club Fall Cruise and Picnic.
- November TBA, Annual MCCPA Member Banquet and Elections.
- November 13, Show Before the Snow.
- December 31, 2016 MCCPA New Year's party.
Check the links page for Links to registration forms and information
NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals
MCCPA was asked by NRMA to give support to the 16th Annual NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway in Reading PA. MCCPA is currently a NMRA Host Club. On the Weekend of April 28-May 1 several MCCPA members headed to Reading and started Friday night getting ready for the show. Saturday started with an early setup, day was spent with all the tasks of running a Car Show, like directing the Fords into the Show. Unfortunately the Pennsylvania spring weather rained out Sunday.
Road Trip to Henry Ford Museum
On April 22 members from MCCPA took a long cruise to the Road Trip to Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI. While there the group also went through the Ford Rouge Factory tour. The group cruised home on Sunday.
National Mustang Day Cruise
Happy National Mustang Day! What does MCCPA do on National Mustang Day, the Day after a Cruise? We go on another Cruise of course. On Sunday April 17, MCCPA members started the Day started at the same meeting place as the day before. The MCCPA members then cruised up to Roadside America in Shartleville, PA. Roadside America is an incredible .027 gauge train layout designed to capture the American landscape. The next stretch of the cruise headed to the America on Wheels Museum in Allentown PA. The America on Wheels Museum was also hosting a Bulldog parade. The last part of the cruise headed for where else but Grumpy’s Bar-B-Que Roadhouse. MCCPA has a tradition of including Grumpy’s in a Spring Cruise.
Cruise to the Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine and Steam Train
On Saturday April 16, MCCPA members cruised to the Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine and Steam Train in Ashland, PA. The cruise was led by MCCPA members Ira and Barbara Bloom. The day started at Perkins in Harrisburg where several members enjoyed breakfast together. The group then cruised on back roads to Ashland PA. The Cruise ended at the Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine. MCCPA members took a steam train ride that included history of the mine and the surrounding area. All then took a ride to 400 feet deep coal mine for more interesting facts. The mine was a bit nippy. Once back in the sunlight the group saddled up to cruise to Kaufman’s Barbeque Restaurant. One the way we stopped for an ice cream appetizer at Dairy Queen. Once a Kaufman’s it was time for dinner. It was a great day and the best part there is another cruise tomorrow!
Spring Thaw Car Show
On April 10, the day after snow, some MCCPA members joined 200 other hardy fords for the Spring Thaw in Westminster Maryland. The show was put on by Mid-Maryland Spring Car Show.
Performance Motors of Hanover
April Cars and Coffee
On April 9,a snowing morning, several MCCPA members braved the snow to attend the April Cars of Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover. The folks of PMH opened their showroom to the public. They have a very cool collection of Mustangs and Shelby’s including some very rare cars. The hot coffee and donuts was very welcomed on a chilly snowy morning. Next month, the May Cars and Coffee is followed by the Spring Muscle Car Mayhem.
Ford’s Mustang Private Preview
at the Philadelphia Auto Show
On January 30, several MCCPA members attended the Ford’s Mustang Private Preview at the Philadelphia Auto Show. The Group shared breakfast and a presentation by Wally Hagen, Marketing Manager East Market Area. Jon Clor of Ford Performance/ Ford Motor Company was the guest speaker at the preview, and his talk was about Ford Mustang concepts that never were produced. MCCPA staff photographer won a paper weight from John for knowing that Ford produced some Mustang IIs that were convertibles.
MCCPA Events from 2015
2015 was a super year for MCCPA. We are at about 200 members and attended over thirty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!